Thursday, March 10, 2016

Honestly, I Love {Honest Tea}


I was at Whole Food the other day with my sister, because Whole Foods is just one of our favorite places to shop. We love the healthy food, I love that I can find dairy-free coconut milk yogurt (thank you Whole Foods for helping curb my non-dairy yogurt appetite), and all sorts of delicious gluten-free options, I love that they have awesome supplements (I mean, have you ever tried to find coconut oil pills anywhere, because it's near impossible and Whole Foods is the only place that carries them, so once again, shout out), my sister loves all their Naked and Odwalla protein juices and we are both obsessed with the fact that they carry Justin's peanut butter packets for a quick, grab and go snack. And also, they sell Toms so we can get our shoe shopping done there as well. But, I am getting off track! While we were at Whole Foods, as you can surely imagine, walking around and shopping can obviously make one thirsty, so I decided to invest into, yeah, you guessed it, an Honest Tea!

I have tried Honest Tea before this and has forgotten how good it was! Not sure how I forgot, but apparently I did; silly me. Buying cold tea for me is always a hit or miss - I either love it, or I hate it. We've all had those times when we've bought a delicious hot or cold tea, only to take a sip of it and realize it's totally disgusting and we will never ever try it again. Or, we buy some and take a sip, only to be knocked down by the overpowering sweetness. I am all about a good sweet tea, but if it just tastes like sugar water, it's nasty. Honestly.

I am so proud to announce that in my review for Honest Tea, I fell in love with their brand all over again! My favorite tea of theirs to get is the Peach Oo-La-Long Tea, because I am sucker for anything peach flavored, but they have other flavors like Just Green Tea, Mango White Tea, Cinnamon Sunrise Herbal Tea, and so much more (see https://www.honesttea.com/products/ for more flavors). What I also like about Honest Tea is that it isn't super high in calories. Their Honest Tea is 100 calories or fewer, and their Honest Tea Glass Bottles (which are the ones I drink) are 70 calories or fewer. How awesome is that?! The Peach Oo-La-Long Tea is only 60 calories! I don't think we want to know how many calories are in other iced tea brands... Another thing I like about Honest Tea is that it isn't horrendously sweet - maybe that's why their slogan is "Just a Tad Sweet" (insert sarcasm here)?

Finally, who doesn't love opening up a bottle of tea to find an adorable or inspirational quote on the lid of their tea? The quote I got says, "There is no such thing as too much love, even too much is not enough."



So here's my review of Honest Tea... 10/10! It's delicious, it's creative, it tastes good, and they have a wide variety of flavors. Next time you're walking about Whole Foods and wondering to yourself if Honest Tea is any good, keep this in mind: it's the bomb, honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment