Saturday, March 19, 2016

• Kylie Lip Kit Review •






Ever since the Kylie Lip kit came out, I have been dreaming of the day when I could finally order one. But apparently everyone else was as crazy over the lip kits as I was, because they were near impossible to get! Every time I tried to buy one, they were already sold out, and I wasn't about to go spend $300 on eBay to try and get one sooner. But alas! The universe was ever in my favor and on March 12th 2016 (let this go down in blogger history!) I was able to finally be fast enough to buy a lip kit! I'm sure you can imagine my joy; my elation; my overall happiness that in just a few short days, I would be the proud owner of a Kylie Lip Kit created by Kylie Jenner! I was fangirling all over myself...it was kind of embarrassing, but totally worth it.

Anyway, just yesterday my Kylie Lip Kit arrived at my door, and you can imagine how giddy I was when I saw the black and white drip designed box. I tore into the box, opened everything up, and gazed at the glory that was my very own Kylie Lip Kit in the shade of Candy K. It was nothing but pure glory, trust me. It was so beautiful I almost didn't want to use it, but that would be dumb, so I tried it on and loved it! So, naturally, I decided to write a review on my Lip Kit by Kylie.

Firstly, I loved the distinct box it came in. The second I saw it, I instantly knew it was my Lip Kit, so there's a plus. Second, when my Kylie Lip Kit came in the mail, the box was snuggled protectively in foam, so I didn't have to worry about anything getting damaged or ruined. This made me so thankful, because I cannot tell you how often I have ordered something and it wasn't put in the box properly, therefore it was slightly ruined and I was very sad.

The Kylie Lip Kit comes with both a liner and a liquid-to-matte lipstick in the color of your choice. The shade I chose, was Candy K, because it's a deep pink with some brown tones. The lip liner is beyond perfect. It glides so nice and so smooth against your lips without bleeding or leaving weird traces. And finally, my favorite part! You whip out your liquid-to-matte lipstick and sweep it across your lips like the baddie you are. This is the only liquid-to-matte lipstick that I have personally used, that didn't feel like it was completely drying out my lips. Not only that, but it smells delicious, just like vanilla! Before I got the Kylie Lip Kit, all I knew was that most liquid-to-matte lipsticks really didn't smell like much, and they especially didn't smell like vanilla.

Finally (and this is also one of my favorite things about the Kylie Lip Kit), we all know how annoying it is when you put your matte lipstick on, only to have it wash away as soon as you take a drink of something. Well guess what?! The Kylie Lip Kit does not rub off when you try to drink out of your water bottle or from a straw. It also doesn't leave any residue on your straw or cups either.

If you can, I really suggest investing into buying your own Kylie Lip Kit. It's only $30 for a lip liner and a liquid-to-matte lipstick, which is actually a really good deal. There are so many colors, you might even want to buy more than one (I know I'm going to)! Just go to http://www.kyliecosmetics.com/ to check out her colors and see when her next order time will be.

Here is me wearing Candy K. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment